Friday, January 14, 2011

Firetruck!

I have a rule in my library that if it starts with F and ends in U C K, the only acceptable word is Firetruck.  I have this printed on bright yellow paper and posted in several spots in the library.   It amazes the inmates that I may appear to not be listening and that word pops out of their mouth directly to my ears.  I tell them I have "mom ears."  The regulars have been heard to say, "Firetruck!" on more than one occasion.  I even have some of the officers say it when I'm within hearing distance.  Today I noticed that an inmate had F U C K tattooed on his knuckles.  I told him that he knew that particular word was not allowed in the library, and he would have to cut off his fingers before he came back again.  I don't think he believed me!  LOLOLOL! 

No comments:

Post a Comment